I’ll share the website of another Coaching Enterprise — because I want YOU to work with the best Business Coach.
Simply, the best is someone who has done what you want to do. College professors, corporate cubicle accountants, and others with a vast arsenal of initials behind their names might be able to tell you how “IT” is done.
I can show you — because your dream is my story. Beyond the talk, these are my Credentials. By working with the very best CPA, A Business Coach, and CFO (Compassionate Friend Onboard), YOU can be guaranteed results.
- Good business coaches have a proven record that they will be eager to share with you.
- A great business coach has experience both as a business owner and as a business coach.
- You’ll want to find a business coach that is relevant and specific — to your chosen area of growth.
- Business coaching requires custom strategies. Pass on any coach that treats their business like a coaching mill.
- A great business coach will challenge you outside of your comfort zone and make you look at challenges in new ways.
- Seek out a business coach that is well-connected, so in turn, you become equally well-connected.
- Your business coach should be highly motivated and focused on YOU achieving your goals and aspirations.
- Your mentor should love teaching because it means giving back, and it should be obvious in their approach to coaching.
- You don’t have to be best friends with your business coach, but you should have a friendly rapport.
- The most critical piece — there must be a process to be followed, a regimen. In other words, a committed and disciplined approach to Success.
- Beginning in December 1981 through October 2015 this was my Mission Statement, “We Are Committed To Excellence In Providing Accounting and Financial Services To Our Friends Who Pursue Success.” For those 34 years, hundreds of Clients can attest that, together, we built little empires.
- Now, the Mission Statement is, “My mission is to guide YOU to personal and business success, according to the vision that YOU establish for us.”
- I’m a Builder — so, if YOU want to Build Something Special, I can help with the foundation, deck, framing, trusses, roofing, windows, doors, sheetrock, tape, texture, and trim (figuratively speaking).
- There’s only one of YOU — so, by default, your learning will be according to your style and timing. Since communication is what the listener does, I will actively listen to understand what YOU want and need of me.
- If two people agree on everything all of the time, one of them is unnecessary. We will challenge each other and experience mutually rewarding individual growth.
- Thirty-five plus years of Building Dynamic Relationships by using the Three-E Formula of Enlighten, Empower, and Encourage provides plenty of opportunities for YOU to make connections with my Friends.
- YOU are the reason for my existence. I’m simply a chunk of conduit for the goodness from above to flow through me for the benefit of YOU.
- Coach John Wooden was a Teacher before he was a Coach — of many championship teams. Later in life, he simply wanted to be known as a Teacher. I share that Story with you — because that’s the legacy I seek.
- Guaranteed there will be rapport — because only friends do business with each other. I have discovered, by serving the public for a period of 35+ years, half of the world will love us — the other half, not so much.
- That ‘other half’ (in Number 9, above) usually left the friendship because they grew tired of the consistent, disciplined, determination for us to grow and move forward toward our goals.
Now, the Choice is yours — stay stuck in a rut (which by definition is: a grave with the ends kicked out) or move forward into a world of your dreams.
Best Business Coach for YOU
YOU deserve the best Business Coach, CPA, and Virtual CFO.
We can do this, together.
One phone call (406.855.8384) or one click will be a new beginning for YOU.